Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Manifesting Abundance


This photo represents one of our most prominent goals at the moment.
Hard to tell from the photo, but it's on the ceiling just above our bed, beneath our skylight so my husband and I see it everyday. We're working together to manifest a reality in which we have that amount. The smile on George's face proves he knows we'll get it. :)

If you don't already know about this manifestation exercise, it has been featured in The Secret. Jack Canfield (creator of Chicken Soup for the Soul series and self-made millionaire) tells his experience with this manifestation technique in the film. He used it twice to make his first million. If it worked for him, it will work for us too! 
Our goal is to see that in our bank account by the end of January. In addition to physically seeing it every day, we also visualize ourselves having that amount daily. These visualizations are more like full- blown fantasies wherein I can feel what it is like to have my dream. I use this technique for all of my goals. 
If anyone saw our actual bank account right now, they would probably laugh at the prospect of manifesting $10,000 by the end of the month. Last night our friend asked us "What if you only have $8,000 at the end of the month?," to which I replied, "That's good enough for me." As you will find from other first-hand experiences with this type of goal setting technique, often times the actual amount is just under the projection but if you aim high enough, falling short will be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment