Sunday, December 28, 2008

Manifesting Our Destiny (Part One)

In the last blog, I talked about how we use the Law of Attraction every day in our lives. Here's a story of how The Secret has begun working for us in the small amount of time we've been aware of it.

We recently moved to a new city and started a new life with no jobs, no friends, and no family in the area. Our previous home was surrounded with so much negativity, we could feel it really getting us down. That's when we decided to make a change. For months before the move we fantasized about how great our new home would be. We didn't know it at the time but we were manifesting our destinies all along the way.

Relocation was the first step but we had much more in store for us. We'd been hoping for a nice cottage, and we got it. My husband had been hoping for a good job with unlimited earning potential, he got it. We saw The Secret for the first time just after moving but only after my husband found a job and we'd found the perfect cottage. We can see that the Law of Attraction was working for us before we were even aware of it! When we initially watched The Secret, I still didn't have a job and started panicking. I used the Law of Attraction by manifesting a job for myself right away but I ended up getting the wrong job. I knew that along with all the other great changes that were going to be happening in my life, I needed to also change my career. 

After being at the job for a little while, I was really unhappy with it. I started practicing the Silva meditation techniques with my husband. I soon found the courage to not only leave my bad restaurant job but also began working as an artist from home, doing what I love most! Another amazing benefit that I'm reaping from my new way of life is an unlimited supply of creative ideas. My work is flourishing like never before and this is only the beginning. 

Also, we're currently focusing on setting up new streams of income so that both of us can work from home. With the constant flow of creative ideas that we're both experiencing, I don't think it will take too long for us to achieve many of our present goals. :)

To understand that you are capable of anything is invaluable. Haven't all of the most noble humans to walk the earth always promoted love and positivity? These people used more of their minds than the norm. The power they use is within all of humanity. Imagine how great the world would be if everyone utilized this simple tool that we're all born with!

No comments:

Post a Comment